SaleSpider Media Inc includes a family of social networks, websites, an advertising network, a data management platform, and mobile application publisher. Click Here to view SaleSpider Media Inc's family websites. The following are the complete terms of a legal agreement between you and SaleSpider Media and relates to all our websites.
The current domain you are using is SkincareHealthCenter.com
As the host of this domain, SaleSpider Media Inc will have access to all of the information SaleSpider Media Inc collect from you in connection with Salespider.com, including but not limited to your user profile information, and other personally identifying information that you submit.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a data provider who may collect web log data from you (including IP address and information about your browser or operating system), or place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser to enable you to receive customized ads or content. These cookies contain no personally identifiable information. The cookies may reflect de-identified demographic or other data linked to data you voluntarily have submitted to us, e.g., your email address, that we may share with a data provider solely in hashed, non-human readable form. To opt-out of these data provider cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices.
I. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
A. E-mail Addresses
1. When do we collect your email address?: We do not automatically collect your email address. We collect your email address only if you choose to provide it to us when you complete the optional registration process, or when you choose to opt in to one of our online offers.
2. How do we use your email address?: If you choose to provide us with your email address you will be opting in to receiving emails from us and we may send emails to you with information relevant to you as a member and from third party advertisers to call your attention to products and offers we believe might interest you. In addition, other registered users within the SaleSpider Media Inc Network will have the ability to email you to make offers and correspond with you, although all such emails will be transmitted through our servers and not directly from such users (unless you specifically provide your email address to any particular user(s)).
3. Can you opt out of receiving emails?: If you prefer not to receive direct communications sent by us, you can opt out by changing your Email Settings [My Account>E-Mail Options] within your personal account in SaleSpider Media Inc or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button included on the bottom of every email you receive from us. If you prefer not to receive communications from us, or advertisers, or other third parties, you can choose to opt-out by clicking the "unsubscribe link" at the bottom of every email sent. If you choose to opt out, you will not receive email or other communications sent directly by us or our advertisers utilizing information collected from this website. However, if you provide your personal information as part of your User Profile and you elect to receive notifications when other users communicate with you, you will continue to receive emails from other users. Those emails are transmitted via our servers so they will still retain the SaleSpider Media Inc designation, even though they are sent by other users and not by us.
4. How to opt out of emails: You can opt out of receiving emails by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button included on the bottom of every email you receive from us. You may also pick and choose which emails you wish to receive by changing your "Email Options" under the "My Account" drop-down menu in the top left corner of your logged-in screen.
B. Personally Identifying Information
We do not automatically collect any personally identifying information from visitors. When you register and create a user profile, you will be required to supply certain personally identifying information, including but not limited to your name, zip code, state, company name, and company size ("User Profile Information"). You will also be required to supply your email address and a password. Your email and password will not be displayed in your User Profile Information or revealed to third parties unless you specifically provide that information within your User Profile. If you do not want your personally identifiable information collected by SaleSpider Media Inc., you may browse the website without registering.
You will also have the option of posting other information. Please be aware that any information you post as part of your User Profile will be accessible to all users of the domain, as well as all users of the SaleSpider Media Inc network, which includes the SaleSpider Media Inc website itself and any third party small business or other networking websites which SaleSpider Media Inc hosts for third parties (the "SaleSpider Media Inc Network").
You may also pick and choose which emails or newsletters you wish to receive by changing your Email Settings [My Account, E-Mail Options] within your personal account settings. You can also choose to opt-out of a newsletter or email by clicking the ["Unsubscribe" link] included on the bottom of every newsletter or email you receive from us.
As a registered user, you can opt out of receiving emails or newsletters from SaleSpider and SaleSpider Media Inc at any time by changing your Email Settings [My Account, E-Mail Options]. When you submit personally identifying information during the sign up process, if the information might be used to allow third parties to contact you (e.g., to email you offers or newsletters), then you will be notified at the time of submission. Your user information will only be provided to third parties from whom you opted to receive information. Your password will never be provided to any third party. You can also choose to opt out of a newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link included on the bottom of every newsletter you receive through SaleSpider or by changing your Email Settings [My Account>E-Mail Options] within your personal account.
C. Tracking Information
1. Cookies: Like many website operators, we use "cookies" to recognize your web browser. A "cookie" is a small piece of information that is stored in a designated file on your computer. Each cookie has a unique number with no meaning outside of the Website. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information about our visitors.
We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. Session ID cookies terminate when you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be stored on a hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following directions found under "help" in your internet browser. You can configure your browser not to accept cookies however, if you do so, you may not be able to use certain optional features or functions on this website.
2. Log Files: Like many website operators, we use tracking programs that collect information about log files, including Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, internet service providers (ISPs), referring/exit pages, platform types, date/time stamps and number of clicks. The information that we collect regarding log files is not linked to personally identifying information.
3. Web Beacons/Web Bugs (Clear GIFs/ Single-Pixel GIFs): Advertisements that appear on our website are sometimes delivered by third party advertisers. These third party advertisers may use web beacons or web bugs to recognize your computer each time they send you an advertisement in order to measure the effectiveness of their ads and to personalize advertising content. In this way, they may compile information about where individuals using your computer or browser saw their advertisements and determine which advertisements are clicked. No personally identifying information is gathered through web beacons or web bugs.
II. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
A. Purposes for Which Information Is Submitted
Personally identifying information that you voluntarily submit may be used for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted. For example, if you voluntarily submit personally identifying information to receive a newsletter from a third party advertiser, the information that your submit will be used by that advertiser to send you the newsletter and to communicate with you.
Personally identifying information may be shared with third-parties to the extent necessary to accomplish the purpose(s) for which the information was submitted. For example, if you use SaleSpider to receive a newsletter from one of our advertisers and the newsletter is sent by a third party on behalf of that advertiser, then the third party will have access to your email address for the purposes of sending you the newsletter.
B. Facilitating Use of the Website and Customizing Content, Advertising and Offers
We may use information collected from cookies and other tracking technology to recognize your browser when you visit this domain and to facilitate easy login to the domain, to attempt to personalize the website for each user, to ensure that your browser does or does not see the same ad over and over again, to sequence ads and offers in a series and to track page usage and paths. We may also use collected information to allow editorial content and/or advertising on the Website to be targeted to groups of users for whom it is most pertinent. This means that users see editorial content and/or advertising most likely to interest them. In connection with these uses, we may disclose information to third parties, but only in aggregate form.
C. Administrative Use and Communications Related to Your Use of the Website
In connection with these uses, third parties that provide support for the operation of SaleSpider or features thereof may also have access to such information. In all cases, however, we will use the information only as permitted by law.
D. Statistical Analysis
We may use collected information to create aggregate statistics about activity on and visitors to the domain, including, the number of return visits to SaleSpider or our advertisers' websites, the number of unique visitors that have viewed or "clicked" a particular ad or visited a particular web page and how much time is spent on each page on the domain. We may also create aggregate demographic statistics.
We may use these aggregate statistics to measure interest in various areas of the website, to better design the website and to improve our marketing strategy and product offerings. We may share the aggregate statistical information with third parties.
E. Information and Offers That May Be of Interest To You
If you voluntarily supply personally identifiable information that includes contact information, we may, from time to time, contact you or give your contact information to third parties so that they may contact you, to call your attention to products or services that may be of interest to you. When you submit personally identifying information, if the information might be used by a third party, then you will be given the opportunity, at the time of submission, to decline to receive such communications. If you decline at that time, you will not receive such communications from third party utilizing the personally identifiable information collected on this domain. You can choose to opt out of communications from SaleSpider Media Inc by changing your Email Settings [My Account>E-Mail Options] within your personal account in SaleSpider or by clicking the "Unsubscribe" button included on the bottom of every email you receive from us.
III. THIRD PARTY COOKIES AND TRACKING
IV. IS MY INFORMATION PROTECTED?
We use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personally identifying information against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. Personally identifying information may also be stored on computers of third parties that provide technical support for the operation of this domain. As effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. Moreover, we cannot guarantee that information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us.
Personal & Business Information Removal
Click Here to Delete Your Business or Personal Information
As described above in Section II A, B, C, D, and E, certain uses of collected information may involve disclosure to third parties. In addition, we may disclose collected information in the good faith belief that we are required to do so by law, or when doing so is reasonably necessary to: (1) comply with the law or legal process; (2) respond to any claims; (3) protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of SaleSpider Media Inc. and their subsidiaries and affiliates, as well as either party's customers, users or the public; or (4) protect against misuse or unauthorized use of this website. In addition, collected information may be disclosed as part of any bankruptcy, merger, sale, transfer of company assets or acquisition.
VI. THIRD PARTY SITES AND CONTENT
During your visit to this website you may view as part of a frame that includes our content, certain content and websites that are actually created, operated, owned and/or hosted by a third party or third parties. You may also see links on this website to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing personally identifying information.
VII. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifying information from or about children under the age of 13. By submitting any personally identifying information, you certify that you are at least 13 years of age. If we discover that we have received any information from or about a child under 13 in violation of this statement, we will delete that information. If you believe that we have collected personally identifying information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at the address provided in the "QUESTIONS" section below.
VIII. EUROPEAN UNION RESIDENTS, AS PER THE GENERAL DATA PRIVACY REGULATIONS
For European Union residents only, as per the General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) your information will be stored for as long as your account exists which is determined by you. You can request removal at anytime by visiting our information removal page
VIV. QUESTIONS, UPDATES, & REMOVAL REQUESTS
If you have any more questions, please email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com, or write to:
Data Protection Officer
SaleSpider Media Inc.
101 Duncan Mill Road, Suite 405