An abnormal increase in RBC and disbalance in hemoglobin flow in blood results in skin rashes, Clotting, and an enlarged spleen; these disorders are called Erythremia.
This disease can affect the lungs and blood circulatory system severely if the symptoms are left ignored and not treated immediately.
It is a common rash disease that can increase due to skin friction, acne, and poorly fitting clothes. But the primary causes that give birth to increased demand for oxygen are as follows:
- Hepatitis B vaccine: Dosage of this vaccine if not suited to the patient, can give rise to skin allergies and rashes.
- History of Erythema Multiforme: If the patient is not immune to different environments and prone to viral infections, this defect is possible to attack them from time to time.
- Medicinal Reactions: When patient intakes strong medicines like seizure cure or antibiotic drugs; they are more likely to get such skin reactions.
- Bacterial Infection: If the patient has earlier issues due to a bacteria attack.
- Haemoglobin Abnormality: When the flow of blood becomes difficult due to excess oxygen demand and excess red blood cells present, hemoglobin errors occur.
- Extreme Obesity: With all the fat, the body needs more oxygen resulting in excess production of red blood cells.
All the causes are treatable when the signs are mild and noticeable. But severe cases require effective medical care and attention to control and heal soon before it affects the lungs and oxygen production.
High Temperature,Swollen Lips,Red Eyes,Blurred Vision,Sore Genitals,Generally Feeling Unwell
Headache,Sore Eyes,Painful peeing,Raw painful sores inside mouth,Sensitivity to light
Acetaminophen,Paracetamol,Hydrocortisone,Amidol,Ultramol,Indamol,Hisone Tab,Hycoson,Locoid Lipo,Primacort,Unicort