Rosacea is a skin disorder that causes flushing or blushing of blood vessels in the face.
- Sometimes small bumps filled with pus appear on the skin that causing a burning and stinging sensation on the face.
- The cause of Rosacea is still unknown, but the doctor states that it may be the result of genes, bacteria, mites bites, or blood vessel trouble.
- A swollen bulb-shaped nose, large pores, broken blood vessels, and itching on the face are some of its common symptoms. However, it is treated by the following medications:
- Brimindonie: it is a get that is directly applied to the affected area. It tightens the blood vessels and helps to provide relief from the redness.
- Azelaic acid: In the form of gell or face wash will help to reduce itchiness, swelling, and bumps. It treats the skin by killing bacteria that infect the pores.
- Metronidazole: is an antibiotic used to treat various skin infections.
- Isotretinoin: it helps to clear the skin. One treatment of isotretinoin can permanently clear the skin and last for over 5 months.
- Lazer: It is used in severe conditions. The medical expert will destroy the excess swelled blood vessels with light that gives clear skin.
- Dermabrasion: the top layer of the skin is sanded with an electric device that gives clear and smooth skin.
- DIY: avoid direct contact with sunlight, don’t take extreme cola and warm baths, and change pillow covers and bed sheets regularly.
Flushing or blushing of blood vessels in the face,Swollen blood vessels,Open pores
Itchiness,Stinging and burning sensation,Cheek, and nose area turns red