A common form of skin cancer on the middle and outer layers of skin is Squamous Cell Type. It is caused due to excessive exposure to Ultraviolet radiation, sunlight, or tanning beds or lamps.
Cure/medications for Squamous Cell Type skin cancer:
Meet the doctors and specialized dermatologists with the following details and information for the best possible treatment:
- Medical history of family and the patient
- List of medications and natural remedies available
- Questions and doubts to be asked from the specialists regarding the condition
- Visit a doctor with someone from family or friends to talk and discuss this all the time
Considering less invasive treatments are advisable in case of Skin Cancer, Squamous cell type. They are as follows:
- Laser Therapy: For very superficial skin lesions, the therapy is used. A beam of light vaporizes the growth of cancer.
- Photodynamic Therapy: A drug in the therapy makes cancer cells sensitive to light. It is how the light used destroys the cells.
- Freezing: The cell damage occurs with the help of liquid nitrogen then the damaged cells are removed with the help of a scraping instrument.
- Curettage and Electrodesiccation: This is surgery with the same skin cell scraping and then searing the base of cancer with an electric needle.
Therapies for severe cases include:
- Drug Therapy
- Mohs Surgery
- Radiation therapy
- Simple Excision
Flat Sore and Scaly crust of skin,Rough-scaly patch on lip,Red sore and rough patch inside mouth,Firm red nodule on skin
Sore red area on an old scar,Red raised patch like sore on anus or genitals,Sore red area on an old ulcer