An uncommon skin condition, that causes fever and painful rashes due to boosted production of blood cells is known as Sweet Syndrome.
It can be caused due to risks during pregnancy, the reaction of some medicines, and other common factors like age, sex, cancer, and health issues.
The Sweet Syndrome detects via two methods:
- Blood Test: Presence of WBCs and blood disorders
- Skin Biopsy: skin tissue determined under a microscope
Mild cases of Sweet Syndrome go away without treatment, but necessary precautions and medications can speed the recovery:
- Creams and Ointments: Helps in reducing the itch, and redness by thinning the skin tissues.
- Pills: Oral medications prescribed by doctors can provide relief from pain and scars but could have side effects. It is better to take them in low dosages.
- Injections: If the itch and the boils do not reduce, a small amount of corticosteroid inject into them.
All three options are feasible only if the disorder is mild and controllable. If things go severe, advisable effective treatment with all the necessary queries.
Preparation of Appointment:
A few things to be kept in mind meeting the doctor can help diagnose the real cause and provide early recovery.
- List of medications, supplements, and doses
- Queries to ask from the doctor
- Related and non-related symptoms to the rash and the time since they are happening
Skin rashes on face, neck and arms,Fever, Small red bumps on arms, neck and back,Painful Clusters
Lesions,Eruptions,Infection,Drug Sensitivity,Flu,Bowel Diseases,Cancer